23.12.12

xxx

No class party. I wish people cared more about communicating... on time... is it only me that assume that if things are quitet before a meet-up everything is fine and according to plan? I don't know... I'm sorry that two classmates were at the place alone for a long time... I came later as I did not feel like going by my self... obviously...

The dinner at Leroy café was really nice =) we walked from there to Bakelit in a freeezing cold! People were moving to "millenium" so we joined the train, but it happened to be a kareoke bar and I think our company was not in the proper mood, haha! After a few hours at two classmates' place some of us went to club stereo... fun to dance but there were too many weirdos... Uh! I hate being pulled by randoms like that when I'm trying to have a good time. Oddny and I went to join at McDonalds instead, which was a pleasant finish, I appreciated that =)

So yesterday evening, mixed! I was also looking forward to a mojito but you know how sometimes you get a bad mojito, the one at Leroy is definitely in my top 3 bad ones. It was almost as bad as the gin and tonic at millenium. Lol! Here are some photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: