7.12.12

mjäää

What a weird day... started out with me being really tired and having a fight with the biochemistry material in the library... I almost hate those lecture slides now. They are sloppily made in haste or something... and they tell us those should be our primary source for the course. I was almost mad! It didn't make it better that I accidently printed them out on single papers too... so I had to pay for 56 pages extra in the copy shop... and upon that I found out that that copy shop doesn't even recycle their waste. They probably have several kilos of paper waste every day =( is there hope for the human race? I had that kind of day, a little... thank god there were nice positive people around in the library or I would have turned into a grumpy cloud.

Lunch with mah cutiepie :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: