2.3.14

120 answers

1. Are you outgoing or shy? - more outgoing than shy
2. What makes you happy? - nice weather, when someone cooks for me, birdsong, love, feeling attractive
3. Are you easy to get along with? - yes I think I'm very open and friendly
4. Do you believe in luck and miracles? - not as a spiritual something; luck is when probability is at your favor
5. What kind of people are you attracted to? - honest, trustworthy people and warm characters
6. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? - "Kapitel 3" hehehe
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? - yes
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? - Dennis (surprise) and he just left for Rugby practice
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? - yes, always to some extent
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? - Eleni?
11. Do you do sports? - gym, swimming on occasion. (pic from last week)


12. Do you eat dietary supplements? - no, just food.. or some days I drink a tablespoon of lineseed oil
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? - I love it it's so nice haha
14. Favorite part of your daily routine? - dinner to an episode of some serie :)
15. What good thing happened this summer? - Rome, Malta and just being home with my family
16. Something you're bad at, but love doing? - whistling lol
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? - yes!!
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? - no never
19. Do you eat a lot of sweets? - not a lot, but I should eat less
20. Do you like your neighbors? - sure why not
21. What are your bad habits? - I'm always "almost late" or late to somewhere, looking for split ends when bored
22. Where would you like to travel? - Greece, Carribean, Thailand, Venice, China...
23. Do you have trust issues? - I don't trust a lot of people but there's no trust-issue-thing about it
24. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? - yes haha
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? - my nose or knees or facial skin
26. What do you do when you wake up? - look through my phone then get up
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? - no I like my skincolour
28. Who are you most comfortable around? - family, close friends or people that I barely know
29. What would you change if you had plastic surgery? - I would file down my nose a bit
30. Do you ever want to get married? - not necessary but I think I want to
31. Do you believe in ghosts? - no, but sometimes a tiny bit (don't know why)
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? - ew don't want a threesome with anyone
33. Are you a vegetarian? - no, but I'd like to be if I wasn't allergic to fish, egg and nuts
34. Dark, milk or white chocolate? - dark!
35. Tea or Coffee? - coffe <3
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? - yes 100 times
37. What do you say during awkward silences? - probably something confusing that I think is funny
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? - he would be tall, dark, athletic, intelligent and loving
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? - H&M.. 
40. What’s your favourite quote? - "people cease to understand you, when you need understanding the most", "you will be treated they way that you allow yourself to be"
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? - yes in general
42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean? - I'm somewhere else in my mind
43. Do you smile at strangers? - yes if we are together in a small space, in other no
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? - outer space!
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? - sunshine
46. What are you paranoid about? - things that I read in the pathology book hahah
47. Have you ever been high? - no
48. Have you ever been drunk? - yes
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? - haha no
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? - gray
51. Ever wished you were someone else? - would be easier to be born as a guy
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? - I need better self-discipline
53. Favourite makeup brand? - Clinique, Lancome, MAC
54. Was today a good day? - not so much, I got some cough and a sore throat and can't go to gym..
55. Favourite blog? - maybe Kenzas, Alexandra Bring
56. Favourite colour? - pink, coral, orange, lavender



57. Favourite food? - thai takeaway and Russian soups
58. Last thing you ate? - a "chamallow"
59. First thing you ate this morning? - pizza from last night
60. Ever won a competition? - I won a lipgloss, DVD-box (Ugly betty, bad luck haha), hat + gloves, all were competitions online and I wrote rhymes
61. Been suspended/expelled? - no
62. Been arrested? - no
63. Languages you want to learn? - Proper French, Italian... would love to understand Norwegian lol
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? - I wanted to give a quick kiss but the guy expected a longer one so it was weird. I washed my lips as soon as I got home haha
65. Are you hungry right now? - a little
66. Curly or Straight hair? - wavy-straight
67. Brunette or Blonde? - brunette ;)
68. Summer or Winter? - summer
69. Day or night? - daylight
70. Favourite month? - July
71. Craving something? - hmm some nice fruit like strawberries or pomegranate
72. What colour is your towel? - pink with fishes on, some fishes have a hat
73. How many pillows do you sleep with? - one :D
74. Names of your bestfriends? - at home it's Matilda and Jasmine, here Bendy and Eleni. And Dennis and my mom of course.
75. Favourite animal? - owl and some more birds, jaguar
76. What colour is your underwear? - leopard print with pink hehe
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? - vanilla
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? - stracciatella
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? - gray
80. What colour pants? - wine red
81. Favourite tv show? - currently Lost and Basketball wives haha!
82. Favourite movie? - Jurassic Park
83. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? - closed
84. How tall are you? - 172 cm
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? - Gretchen?
86. Goal this year? - Study WELL and I want visible abs
88. What phone do you have? - iPhone 4S
89. Name a person you hate? - No hate but I really dislike 2 - 5 people
90. Name a person you look up to? - My parents and Dennis, (not all his traits :P)
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? - no
92. In a fight with someone? - not actively
93. How many sweatpants do you have? - one or two, not a fan
94. How many hoodies do you have? two or three, not a fan
95. Last movie you watched? - don't remember!?
96. Favourite actress? - Keira Knightley
97. Favourite actor? - Hugh Jackman, Adrien Brody
98. Do you tan a lot? - yes but less than before, only in the sun though



99. Have any pets? - allergic
100. How are you feeling? alright, wish I could have some fever though to get rid of this shiet
101. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? - I most likely have a crush too, but if I'm in a relationship then I can only be friends. Don't know what to do?
102. Do you regret anything from your past? - I regret that I didn't work to get better grades in high school
103. What your zodiac sign? - capricorn
104. Do you like subway? - I don't like that there's traces of tuna and egg on everything since they don't change gloves after dealing with those
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? - yes
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? - yes
107. Would you change your name? - if I was "famous" I would use Maria Antonina (Antonina is my 2nd name)
108. What should you be doing? - studying Microbiology
109. Is something irritating you right now? - a zit on my forhead, I hate it.. and the cough
110. Can you keep white shoes clean? - yes! but eventually someone always steps on me.. and I give up
111. Who was the last person you cried in front of? - Dennis, watching Lost haha
112. What colour is your favourite drink? - milk, caffe latte, mojito
113. What was your childhood nickname? Do you have one now? - Maja, MM. Julian calls me Marry haha.
114. Favourite class? - Basic surgical techniques (last semester)
115. Favourite book? - Gone with the wind, Doktor Glas, The book of the new sun
116. Are you afraid of the dark? - yes when I'm out alone and it's late
117. Are you mean? - no I think I'm very un-mean
118. Is cheating ever okay? - not okay but sometimes understandable
119. Do you believe in love at first sight? - not love
120. Do you believe in true love? - yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: