27.2.14

Lazy day / thoughts / whatever

It's a problem that the gym is so close to home now, biking there barely takes more time than walking, this makes me feel like I want to go to the gym every day. So today I didn't go because I wanted to study and I retrospect, I feel very lazy about it. Since last year I've kept an every second day rythm to it, but it seem as I have excess willpower to upgrade that... probably to 4 - 5 - 6 days a week... wish I wouldn't have to wash my hair after every workout... even worse is that I have to eat more in order to not lose weight...

In the autopsy room there was an old man who had died due to liver cirrosis, because he was an alcoholic. Even though the alcohol killed him, he had been drinking almost exclusively red wine, and his aorta was free of atherosclerotic plaques...

So I don't drink alcohol very often but I'm thinking that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a glass of red wine now and then...

Marianna and I, last Friday:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: