14.5.15

Strönger


Photos from a 6k run (2 km jog + 4 km intervals) last week.

I've had issues with my tonsils and didn't do exercise for three days to see if it would help them calm down... no conclusion... felt angry today while going through the 500+ surgery minimals and decided to head down for a smaller workout... YEEEEES I feel good. Also learned that the bar I usually put weights on is 5 kilos heavier than I thought, this means I've been deadlifting and squatting 65 and 55 kgs lately!! Today I finished with 10 reps of deadlifts at 60 kgs. Heyy it's not that much but I'm not a very big person so I'm happy.

Quite stressed in other... a lot of exams going on these days... next up is Surgery this Friday and then Internal medicine (endocrinology/nephrology) on Tuesday. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say that you have one of the hottest bodies i've seen on blogspot so far! Your ass is simply amazing! Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete

You were saying: