16.5.15

Rrr-rrr

Not sure how the surgery exam went... but I should have passed it... in any case that's it with minimals and remote control exams for me, I'm preparing for the oral exam in gynaecology. It will be more to do, but I'll learn the subject properly and I'm quite sure that I have a much better chance at a good grade too. That's how ridiculous the remote control exams are! (!!!)

Tomorrow at last - day of canoeing trip! I need to pick out what to wear, choose a good bag and remember to charge my camera! I really need a new camera though... don't know if you noticed how the picture quality here is getting worse and worse... I suspect the last days of my pink camera are near...

Praying to the menstrual cycle god to postpone it a little more because I'm supposed to get mine any hour now... conveniently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: