2.5.15

10k

First 10 km in 2015! Wow it's 2015...

Took me just below an hour. Next time I attempt 10k it will not be before breakfast like this one. Good thing about running before breakfast is that I don't get a stitch ("håll") but on the other hand I get much more lactic acid in my calves, probably because my metabolism is still in sleep mode, so I have to keep a really low pace for the lactic acid to go away... excited to see how next time goes!

Today is rainy and I haven't done anything in particular. Planning to start studying for internal medicine (nephrology, endocrinology) since it it going to be my first final exam on Monday in two weeks... and there is a canoeing trip in Tokaj on the Saturday before that which I reeeally want to go on, so I better prepare on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: