17.6.13

Hey,,

you're all coming in to see how it went and I failed.
I told the examinor everything I knew about prostaglandins.. their synthesis where how types what they do etc, but I didn't prepare much to talk about the mechanism of the anti-inflammatory response and could not deliver what he wanted. There was something about thromboxane that I didn't know too. So I only got to talk about 1/3 topics... they were good topics I think.

A lot of people said they did not have to go very detailed in the exam but he asked me pretty much everything (from the lecture slides). I had the head of department Fesus-guy.

Don't know when I want to take the exam again... I'm scared to miss out on something if I get the same guy two times in a row. My advice is just to make sure that you know everyhing :| be able to talk around the clinical "minimal" questions too, for instance he asked me and the other girl in my room about other "related pathways" or deficiencies causing similar symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: