12.3.13

Sugar, ohhh aw

Today there was something wrong with that bag of sugar. Why was it so sticky? Well it was sticky because it was partly covered in honey. I investigated the case further and came to realize that there was honey flow warfare in the entire larder - somehow that brand new can was lying down, leaking...

Rice paper fell to the floor - in vain tried I to save it. Honey and shattered rice paper hit my feet and I bent down to investigate the contamination of both slippers and socks. By that time my hair had escaped the support of my shoulders and it was bold enough to land right in the sticky mess. 1,5 liters of honey obedient to gravity, filled the entire larder with it's delightful scent and adhesion. Yezss why naat, why naat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: