4.5.16

Bbb uuu d



Quick update. Had a crazy fun weekend in Budapest with Vanessa. Got a new lipliner, the perfect MLBB... lost it at the club... had a one hour balinese massage the day after. Done. Now we're all preparing for the neurology exam next Tuesday and getting ready for the graduation dinner coming up this weekend. My dress is in the colour "mink" meaning nude, so I would like to upgrade my tan tomorrow, thus I'm going to study at the pool... haha :)

Today I studied at the library for the first time this semester, truly. Then had a quick foodie with Maria and Anastasia before I went to the boxing. As for now I'm waiting for a dough to rise, perhaps I'm making my first homemade pita bread tonight... but let's just keep it at perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: