25.1.16

Brightly

Okay, I've submitted the abstract, now there's just the thesis itself left to go. I'm presenting my work at a research conference in exacly a month, and after that I have one or two weeks more before I must submit the final draft of my thesis. Thinking about it makes me fascinated by the amount of work that I'm going to do until then, ha ha.

Very excited for the coming week, starting with gym tomorrow and visiting Matilda in Stockholm Tuesday - Wednsday which we will finish off by some high intensity training at Nike women week, funfun! And the best part - Dennis is picking me up at the trainstation on Wednesday night. He has been in Canada and I've missed him so much...

Photos from yesterday's 9 km walk. Yes, I'm standing on the lake hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: