12.4.14

Indecisive!

Have a lot to study today and can't figure out whether I should go to gym... or go on a jog... I am also in desperate need for milk because I will be out of it within less than half a liter. This would call for gym... or a jog which finishes outside a super market... I really need to study but I'd much rather visit the gym than say... procrastinate on my computer like I've been doing the whole "morning".

I focused on back and legs yesterday so that leaves me with some front page exercises like chest and biceps for today or tomorrow. I'm not very consistent about training muscle groups in general, as long as I know that I covered everything pretty equally throughout the week.

I took this picture yesterday just after I got home from gym. I'm much whiter in reality :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: