25.4.14

Grr..

Back in Debrecen! The weather is moody and lovely.

Had that contrast-CT done an hour ago which turned out to be a quite negative experience. The nurse was incredibly rude and hard-handed and didn't care to explain ANYTHING. Whoever spoke to me in the microphone was either not informed or did not care that I don't speak Hungarian. The sound coming from the speakers wasn't clear so it took me three rounds of going into the machine until I understood "hold your breath"... my breathing was very shallow so hopefully I didn't ruin the first pictures :/

I was surprised how much the scan actually hurt after I was injected with the contrast material... which also was very unpleasant in general. Left the place feeling sad. Don't understand how medical staff can be so indifferent to treating a patient nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: