25.2.13

Sleep sleep slap

Sooo close to going out this weekend, but in the end I decided not to so that I could catch up with sleep properly, not mess up my rythm any more and ultimately study in peace. I'm starting to fall behind, I can't chillax no more if I want this semester to be successful.

It is so hard to wake up for morning classes at 8!! The thought alone of waking up before 7 makes me uneasy. Blaee.

Anyways it's not like I did nothing. Friday evening we called Dollal and Hayaan in for pizza making and some local gossip, or what to call it, and I went to gym on Saturday which was sooo nice. My stamina may be comme ci comme ca, but I feel quite stong now which encourages me further. I'm thinking of going in the mornig tomorrow before the lecture but I'll base the decision on my state of well slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: