13.2.13

Today I stood in line. Then I stood in line... and yet another line

One of the most disrespectful things you can do to yourself is to go to bed too late. I was tired today and I have to say that it completely ruined my day. I feel like I didn't learn anything... and believe me there was a lot that I could have learned in those ten hours at the University.

Awh. Finally when I arrived to the gym I got into a good mood and actually enjoyed both the workout and the mirrors. UNTIL that creepy (old) guy showed up. He keeps eyeballing me... working out next to me and speaking with me in Hungarian even though he knows I don't understand what he is saying... I don't even want to know what he is saying with that sleezy look on his face... I left as soon as I saw him and luckily I was just done with my programme =/

Now what a depressing post, I can't end it like this...
Hey check out my new sports top! I bought it at the NK sale in Stockholm =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: