4.2.13

Mhmm!

Good times pass by too fast..! I'm going back to Hungary on Friday already.

Now when I'm home in Sweden I feel like I was never away... but I would like to refuse going back. Next Monday school is running and my life in Sweden will start to feel like life in another world. And I will wait for four months or five to return here...

It is not that horrible in Hungary! Haha sorry. But I didn't have enough time at home. I haven't even had time to meet up with some of my friends that I would have loved to see... ohhh.. that's why I choose to work quite hard during the semester and party less during that time, so that I can go home earlier... it is quite hard to find that perfect balance I must say because you still have to leave time for things as exercise and ehh... cooking and cleaning -___-

I do look forward to the warm weather which will come at least 5 weeks earlier to Debrecen than to Sweden. I think about all the nice clothes I can start wearing again :D I miss the smell of spring... but imagine how every time it rains the ground is covered in beetles. That's part of spring in Hungary, too.

Last spring in Debrecen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: