19.2.13

Bторник


Baah. Tuesday is my longest day from 08.00 - 19.00. Neuro-anatomy practical, biochemistry seminar, self study time, Hungarian and then the elective on pathological membranes... It's hard to be on top through the whole day you know!?

But I must say that even though we all basically drag ourselves to the compulsory Hungarian classes, I always giggle through them like a stupid. I'm probably prolonging my life by a decade with those classes.

If anyone from my class is reading this I'd like to say sorry, that I giggle so much at everything and you all... and that I make other people giggle with me. It is nothing personal against anyone of you! It would not matter what we do in class, I'd still make something funny of it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: