8.11.12

Yhyhyh

I'm completely exhausted. I don't even know if I have enough energy to go to the gym. I really really want to but I don't feel too good you know!? I think I slept for less than 10 hours in three days, the feeling... it's like I'm hungover... except I all I did was to study... uääk.

I'm able to gladly report that I got a 10/10 on my anatomy exam today.

Ohhh I don't know if I should go to the gym...
Update 19:16: I went. Yeahh :D that was nice
Update#2: yes I changed one of the photos here... I just looked too tired on the other photo, haha.


I took a new route home by accident. Usually I only come half way on this street before I walk through a gate and trespass until I reach my own street. Well I had the pleasure to walk even further at this photographed occasion as that old gate got exchanged for another with bars and barbed wire. Was that really necessary? ... so maybe they didn't like me heheeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: