January 1st is a date in the calendar.
Who wants more facts? Who disagrees with my facts?
2017 is the year that I will graduate!! And my 25th birthday is tomorrow. These things feel insane to me. Truly, I'm just another homo sapiens... but to ourselves, our life is a pretty big deal. Everyone don't get to turn 25, and I'm very thankful for my existence. Thank you to everything that made me happen, I like it.
Some things that I'm working on currently, and for the coming year:
- Studying more, especially emergency medicine which I feel obliged to know much better than I currently do. Because... this knowledge is probably what will matter the most in my career, to others, and I want to be able to help someone critically ill. Not panic myself and make unneccesary mistakes.
- Be less messy at home. I'm a pig. I'm aiming for piglet and finally an orderly adult person. ?
- Eat less meat and more protein from alternative sources. Drink less milk though as high lactose
consumption is linked to increased overall mortality, bone insufficiency and some cancers. Why!!!!!
- Maintain my current fitness-level but include more cardio (for the heart, and general health) and
maybe make my bodyweight exercises more difficult, for instance adding a bit of weight to pullups.
- Not touching my skin as I easily get acne and acne gives scarring...
- Going to bed earlier, which I think is improving to a certain extent :D
Lastly, what happened to the blog sidebar?? I can't get it up!