16.7.15

Variousness

Julia came over yesterday which lead to some 10 hours of non-stop giggle and chatter, so much fun.

Continued painting the boathouse today and was planning to run intervals on the hill here, but now that neighbor is having a family dinner (or something) outdoors and I'm not comfortable running there... How stupid is that? I should defy myself and go running anyways.

It has been hard to be away from Dennis for so long... I'm a super honest person, especially when it comes to Dennis... I tell him everything that concerns him... but now I've managed to disappoint him and being far away certainly doesn't help that...

Also my skin sucks. Few things annoy me as much as when I break out... which is basically every month. Mehh. Feeling like I get what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: