2.6.15

Level up?

Did a qPCR at the lab today, then went to the outdoor gym for pullups, toes to bar etc. So hot and humid, although only 27 degrees!? Sure felt like 35... but I guess I will take that back once we really have 35 degrees. The whole coming week is going to be 30 degrees warm and sunny. Perfect for studying pharmacology don't you think!? I have so much to study and my exam is in exaclty one week... and 12 hours. I can do it!!!

Any 2nd year student reading? Looks like I might be a seminar teacher in immunology next semester, would be responsible for one group of international students. Quite excited! I'm a good speaker and know what kind of teachers I like and don't like, so I hope that some of my students will find immunology interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: