19.4.15

"I'm the wood"

Ah-haa, look who's up with the tupp!

Gumball was ridiculously hilarious, but we didn't even make it to the club and I zigzagged into a taxi at 12. Would try to go easier for.. uh the rest of my life and have more memories of my own. I remember my mouth moving and I listened to it thinking "wow, this is bullshit that I'm saying" and kept babbling on an on. For instance Firas told me "you're the man" and I was happily replying "no, I'm the wood". Haha mmm I don't know... I kept texting Dennis to come downtown but he didn't have a chance to leave THANKFULLY and helped me get into bed once I got home. I was apparently really funny. Next thing I know I'm waking up with a smile... but it's safe to say I didn't do shit yesterday. Had muchos nachos with Leo, gossiped half of the evening and sofa-cuddled the rest of it. At least I got to wake up early today and I'm going to try and make the most of it.

Some of the few photos that I took:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: