6.1.13

21


Happy Birthday to me on the 6th of January. Today is Christmas day in Russia and the "epiphany" holiday in Sweden... now I'm close to 0% religious, but somehow it still makes me feel special... I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes. Especially my aunt and grandmother that called me from Russia. Love to everybody.

Every year my birthday has been a relaxing holiday, perhaps a luxury many of us do not get to have for a birthday... well nevertheless, such is not the case today. My father said that I will remember this birthday as the birthday when I studied for my anatomy finals. Haha, it is ture... but I will also remember that I was healthy, young, lucky, happy... I will complete this part of my education and go home to see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: