5.11.16

Emojinal

Geeeez! I biked to the gym tonight which takes about five minutes and arrived with my nose all RED because it's minus 8 degrees C and humid and windy. My bike was covered in frost after just two hours. But damn I had a nice session and the gym was almost empty.

Should I share today's programme? I can share it. This would be "Saturday: back, squats, abs".
- 4, 6, 8, 8, 6, 7 pull ups
- 4 x 12 face pulls
- 4 x 10 pull downs with straight arms
- 2 x (4 x 10) single arm row
- 10, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 3 squats (20 - 55 kg's)
- 4 x 10 front squats with just the bar
- 3 x 30 plank/crunches with TRX

So today has been a chill day. I slept until noon because I've been so sleep deprived this week and had breakfast on the balcony because it was sunny and I haven't touched any sunshine since I came here, needless to say it was freezing haha... read some neuro, took selfies and took off to gym. Wowowow what a life!!!!! And check out my new PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: