15.11.16

Snooow

Minus 8! Fabulous! Even when biking to work while it's not only snowy and windy but also completely dark he he. So life goes on over here and wow, time goes fast! 6th year will be over in no time :(

Got a trip booked over Christmas somewhere warm mmm and not too rainy I hope and thennnn after that it's already time to go back to Debrecen..!! I miss Debrecen so much!!! So really excited for that because probably some friends will be around there too.

Thinking about getting botox on the glabellar area. Actually tried to schedule an appointment in Stockholm but the days that have suited me (days when I will have to go to Stockholm for other purposes) so far haven't been avaliable HMMM... I'd like to try botox within a year at least but only performed by an experienced doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: