22.6.16

Flow


I'm having a really good flow, have been doing something active every day the past week and just feeling very strong and healthy and determined. Went to gym early this morning and got to end the evening with a calm 6 km run here on the countryside. Not a single car ye :D

This is what 80 minutes at the gym can look like for me (my workout today), aim - biceps and triceps:
- chins, 6x sets 4, 6, 8, 8, 8, 8 reps
- dips, 5x sets 12, 12, 12, 12, 10 reps
- tricep pulldowns, 5x sets 10 + 10 reps (grip switch from pronated to supinated)
- bicep curls, 4x sets 5 + 5 + 5 (wide grip - normal grip - narrow grip)
- (bonus - 5x  sets 10 of back extensions cus I forgot to do them last week)

My arms are DONE.

I can add that I also usually do narrow/tricep pushups on a triceps day, but I did those yesterday. Once a week I also do reverse bicep curls/brachialis curls but I will have to do them on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: