8.12.14

Barely, barely but

So thing is, my natural smile doesn't really make me look like I'm smiling. Unless I'm actively laughing, I have to make quite an effort to not look suspicious or fradulent. I suppose it's a Russian thing, we all know how real Russians don't smile.

The event photographer was disappointed with my participation to such an extent, that he decided to open a program, copy my face from another photo and paste it onto the original. When I right clicked to save the image, the file was even named "DSC-048-SMILE".

Oh hell no, you ain't ruining my masterpiece missy.

Although he did upload both versions of the photo...

Damn Russians...

There were a few more photos that I managed to perfectly ruin. Wonder why he kept them like that...
I suppose he realised the young woman in blue was beyond salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: