28.11.13

Issue #2487

Finally got my ass to the gym tonight. I wore my winter jacket on the way there because it's getting nice and cold now!!

I've been feeling gloomy the past few days. Dennis is my only real comfort over here but for some periods, like at the moment, he doesn't want to talk to me about anything that is not school related, and I feel like he's constantly nagging for me to study more. I know that my immunology results have been poor/bad/shitty but the rest of my results are OK. I'm not like him, I can't focus on school all. the. time, and I don't even want to! Yes I want to become a doctor but I don't wish to spend my entire adolesence studying. I'm a curious lively and talkative person. I like to talk about silly things that make me smile. I look up to Dennis for his determinition and intellect, but I don't share his philosophy at the moment.

I'm not sure if there is a something that could boost my motivation to study more (quantitatively), or to increase my efficiency... determinition is something that has to come from myself. I want to find that balance that gives me everything - health, love, good grades, beauty and fun. Does not help to have the feeling of being lonely, when I'm not even alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: