11.11.13

GÅ och duscha nuu

Heiyaa how is everyone doing. I got back home from a dinner with the girls some hour ago :) It was niice. Although I wish I could have eaten something too! I burned my whole tounge on hot coffee today so I only had a Pina Colada and salad... Have you ever burned your tounge!? So sore huhu.

Went out to Bakelit with Leo and some Italians on Friday but left quite early for sleep hehe. I regret being a complete douche for a moment.. I didn't know how to deal with the "situation" it in a nice way, so I went with being passive... Sorry though. Would hate to be avoided like that :/

HAVE TO STUDY BUT I HAVEN'T. I read ONE page this whole weekend. Geeee. Dennis is sick and I too caught a bit of a cold this week but I have to say, it was dealt with pretty well! Didn't even miss out on a single workout :)

BlablaWHOCARES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: