30.8.13

finally a new post

Heyy I'm back! Malta ooo what a pretty island, and so small that you can cross the whole mainland by bus within 90 minutes?! We stayed in the old town Valletta in one of "La Vallette"'s nice appartments. Crazy fun :)

My best experience was Golden bay and the sea :D I thought it would be me who stayed in the water the most but Hayaan discovered a love for swimming and played in the water several hours straight... even alone... all three times that we went to the beach hahaa!!

Two days before departure I happened to cause a power outage in the flat by plugging in an iron in a loose wall socket.. lool. Unable to contact anyone or find the power cabin, we did what we could in the dark. Well we didn't stay much in the appartment after that :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: