12.7.13

Hello 3rd year!

The last 24 hours demaned my survival skills here! I got sick (probably the same cold virus as last week because I've been so stressed) and ran out of food, milk and juice in the middle of the night. I had to be creative with what I had in my fridge and ended up drinking half a jar of raspberry jam (dissolving it in hot water) throughout the morning. It actually tastes really nice hahaha! I stayed up revising all night and managed to go through everything but half of the kidney topics, and I was just about to read clearance before they called my name for the exam. Of course one of my topics was clearance!! But my performance was enough for a grade 4.. yay :D

Me Dollal and Hayaan all finished this week and we're going home together eaaarly Saturday morning <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: