25.5.14

END OF SEMESTER

My sixth semester of medschool is coming to an end, there's only the finals left.

Final exam = exam covering the material of the whole course.

Did not perform perfectly these 15 weeks, but reached almost all of my goals for the semester which I have to say that I'm proud of myself for. I've also made time for a lot of fun and more sports than ever since I came to Debrecen. Even visited Sweden for a week.

It all required some puzzling though and a lot of running around to make up for all morning classes that I slept through, in my bed. THANKFULLY in Debrecen we can usually attend the same class that we missed, with another group, at another time during the same week.

Le first exam is scheduled on Wednesday (internal medicine - immunology and rheumatology)!

Weather was bananas after my last class on Friday so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: