3.4.12

Ahhh

I've been relaxing for two days now. Just got out of a looong shower and I'm waiting for my nails to dry so I can design them, hehe. But my luxurious life won't even last throughout the evening, at least not according to my plan, as the anatomy exam on the lower limb is coming up next week and I don't know even nearly enough about the structures...

Yesterday some friends and I went to see Hunger games at Cinema and as usual I don't really like how modern directors present futurism (too dystopian...), however, despite a mediocre story plot I found the movie quite entertaining! Go see it.

Started my camera without a memory card in it and found these two pictures, hahah, this kind of picture quality usually means that my boyfriend took the photo. Oh dear bike where are you now...




No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: