26.5.18

What's up yaa

Hi! Wow, I feel so good. Been home for a few weeks now... I have no problems. I am actually a person that rarely feel like I have problems... If there is a solution, a problem isn't a problem. HOW INTRIGUING! I was reading this blog today and I'm so happy that I have it, to look back at. And damn, I never realised how hot I was, haha, have to try and appreciate myself more in the moment and not only two-four years later.

It felt so pleasing to read about old memories, so I'm going to share what I did today, in service of my future me. Today I spent a few hours by the water, we're having an insane spring/summer in Sweden this year by the way. In the evening I practiced driving with my father until I got frustrated (at back-parkering..), ran 6,5 kilometres and made Pho soup. Yeeeh.

1. When did you wake up today? 9.50 AM

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My father :)
3. How tall are you? 172 cm
4. The latest movie you saw? At cinema, about Utöya
5. How to impress you? be intelligent and fit and hot at the same time? How superficial am I? xD
6. What is your eyecolour? Medium brown
7. Do you like politics? Yes I like politics
8. What is your favourite location? My family's house on the countryside



9. Which is your least favourite location? I'm trying to think of a location that I dislike! Maybe Odlarskolan? Unpleasant memories from the school where I went in 7th grade.
10. Where do you think that you are in 10 years? Woow I will be 36... I think me and Dennis will live in a house... in Stockholm or Eskilstuna?? Some other city in Sweden? My GOD that feels so old.
11. What scared you as a child? Homeless people and dogs xD
12. What made you laugh hard recently? I visited Jasmine and Jacob in Gdansk last week and laughed for three days straight <3



13. Do you sleep with clothes on? Only if I really have to. In the winter usually or my butt gets cold...
14. Do you have any piercings? I have 5 in my ears. I want more!! But I'm scared. Haha.
15. Which cities have you lived in? Eskilstuna, Debrecen, Jakobstad
16. Favourite icecream? Stracciatella with VERY crushed chocolate like extremely small and lots of it
17. Favourite dessert? Classic swedish birthday cake haha ehh I've baked four this year already just to eat the cake myself....
18. Do you like coffee? I love myself a latte. I continuosly waste money on coffee on-the-go... love it so much...
19. What do you drink for breakfast? Water and coffee
20. Do you want children? Yes! At least 2, maybe 3.
21. What languages do you speak? Swedish, Russian, English... medical Hungarian
22. What do you spend your money on? Right now... I'm seemingly starting a company... but the past year I've spent money on jewellery and travelling.
23. Do you prefer calling or texting? I don't knooow, texting??
24. Do you curse? Period-wise, I have a period now with increased cursing hehe
25. Do you snore? I do lol.
26. How many relationships have you been in? Two
27. Are you good at math? I'm decent at spontaneous math and calculating in my head, and had top grades in primary school, but I kind of stopped developing there and only got a "pass" in math in high school
28. How often do you work out? The past weeks on average 4-5 days per week, so less compared to the past year.


29. What is the biggest scar on your body? Inside my heart. JK on my left knee from ACL-reconstruction.
30. Do you like tattoos? No, I don't like them :) but I saw one like yesterday that I somehow liked? This was a unique moment for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: