15.4.18

Meanwhile

Ah, I downloaded the wordpress stuff but didn't set it up yet, also I don't know what my new blog domain is going to be? And should I connect it to my professional webside or no!??!? I reached the conclusion that I need to start a corporation in case I get my patent thingy patented.. and also I'm going on a course for botox injections in May... was thinking I could do botox injections on the side, as a side income I mean. Let me know if you want to get treated! I'll set up discounts for my readers! Haha.

At the moment I'm in Finland, all alone, got four more weeks here. Since neither Dennis nor none of my friends are here right now I literally have nothing to do on my spare time but gymming, so I've signed up to work evening shifts at the ER about every second day, this week I have four shifts. It sucks and time goes by so fast it's sad. By the way my "boss" at the ER is looking for doctors, so if anyone is interested in working at a small, general ER in the Swedish speaking part of Finland, message me.

Oh oh. All in all, alone and all, I am still pretty happy. This winter felt soooo long, the sun rays and 10 degrees celcius here mean everything to me right now.

Speaking of 10, another thing, my skin hasn't been this clear for over a month, in 10 years. I hope my pimple days are over for all eternity. Actually I started using a face wash with salicylic acid from Aco about five weeks ago, after my brothers recommendation, and I don't think it is a coincidence that my skin has been clearer since then, we're talking 10 years. It's just a face wash!! I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: