3.10.17

What is going to happen to this blog?

I don't know, this blog was my diary during my struggle through medical school. I've had some sort of digital diary ever since I was 12 - 13 I think... some of you have seen my previous one from primary and high school, hahah. Heddelande, I will keep it here right where it is, but I feel like a large chapter of my life has ended, and this blog is part of that chapter...

What should I do? Should I start a new blog? Will I even keep writing if I start a new blog? Do I want to? Do I have time? Will Instagram suffice instead? Why am I not getting new followers on Instagram!? Should I create a professional website, connected to a personal blog, is that good for business?

What do I want with my life? No time to waste, I should start preparing for that right now.

Here look at my recent buffness.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find success in life. Meanwhile I am gonna read your diary. I never read a girl's diary before.

    ReplyDelete

You were saying: