14.2.16

Heeyy

Happy Valentine's! Went to gym for chest, abs and squats while Dennis was playing football, then we had lunch at Bonita. I love bonita! So nice and chill and yummy and so cheap!? It's my new favourite... Terasz/No. 1 Bisztro used to be my favourite restaurant here but they closed down last semester :(

So we are back in Debrecen and our last semester has officially started. Last semester of medical school!! I'm happy to be back but kind of feeling chronically stressed because of my thesis and the upcoming research presentation in particular. I honestly don't understand all of my results which kills my confidence. What kind of questions will they ask? Will I even understand the questions!? I hope they keep in mind that I'm not a researcher yet. Aaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: