25.8.15

In order

Matilda stayed over for some funtime, including Dennis and Jessica. On Sunday Dennis's family hosted a yummy BBQ... and I also went on a super short visit to Uppsala for a fika with Bazyl. What a sweet weekend!

Ohh... schedules are out... I was altering mine to make room for labwork and teaching, but now I've found out that the new professor at the immuno department said no to my teaching because I'm not a PHD-student. Huu, the disappointment. Too bad because I was going to be a great teacher...

But something funny! One of my favourite online shops contacted me and aksed if I would like to pick some clothes and promote their autumn campaign on my instagram... of course I said yes! Waiting for the clothes to arrive, will share with you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: