26.5.12

Me being in a good mood writing too much

Gaah.. I'm almost done over here. Lower limb and embryology on this upcoming Tuesday, and that's it sort of.

Wanna know something else that's awesome? Swimming! I went this Monday for a swim but faced some over crowded community lot, because apparently (this is how shielded I am right now from the present world...) Debrecen is holding the EU swimming championship. Heja Sverige!!

So Tuesday I caught up with Julian and he brought me to the outdoor pool around here. (and I had my first swim for this entire semester..!) 10 months has passed since my knee surgery and I can see that swimming wise, nothing has really changed. My breast stroke never lets me down, and I still suck at freestyle. Yeaa..

The feeling after a swim is unbeatable. I regret that I don't swim more often. I know I blame my stolen bike, however I'm being a huge phony, because I usually borrow my boyfriend's bike when I go to gym.. which I do once or twice a week. As you see it really doesn't make sense. Hope to find more time for swimming the next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: