5.5.12

Hell-o


I've been mute for a while, but I want to report that the weather here is gorgeous, with 30 degrees and sunshine. These photos were taken one and two weeks ago.

Also I want to mention that we've entered into the final hell-weeks of First year.. so far I've finished Genetics and half of the Hungarian (both felt really good), only six more exams to go. I feel like I won't have time to sleep for these few weeks now... but if everything goes according to my plan, then I should be back home in Sweden again WITHIN A MONTH!!

Oh and I have not forgotten all the IB-kids in the world right now, who are taking their finals. Can't believe that's where I was too a year ago! Good luck to everyone, but especially to my dear friend Matilda :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: