13.1.12

Thanks

I've had a nice and social week but as for this Friday evening, it seems as no one wants to spend it with me... except my parents, which are at the countryside at the moment, whilst I am not.

So I took care of some stuff, like application for the summer's "clinical block-practice" which we Med. students are obligued to do. It's basically some nasty, wonderful basic nursing. Hopefully the big hospital here will accept me!

Sorry, I know most of you readers probably prefer a lot of pictures, I shall try to take more photos.

 Not even this guy. Because he's "too tired". Thanks. And I'm wearing a pomegranade facial mask.

2 comments:

  1. Too tired??? Well, no good excuse for a girl like you. But you know him, he needs to get his sleeping pattern right again. Sorry again... it has never been right from start. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You were saying: