6.10.11

House

I shall introduce you to my home! Bit by bit; starting with the back side, also known as the sunny side, as well as the one side of our appartment's windows and balcony.

As the reader might assume with the aid of the two photos below, our appartment building was erected during the 20:th century (unwanted) communist era of Hungary. Assumingly the building is around 45 years old.

One of the balconies is yellow, this is our balcony, third level.

You may notice how the windows are barricated at the ground floor. Swedish window burglers have few business opportunities in Debrecen.

The majority of our neighbors seem nice and friendly, but they don't like it how I shut the house gate, so I adapt and truly pet it into place. I agree it should not oscillate more than necessary, that awfully musical gate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: