7.11.14

BmedW

Yesss! Felt exhausted this afternoon but Dennis and I took a nap and still went to gym and pushed it, very satisfying.

Got reminded today how hard it is to study with a lack of sleep... it's simply worth every minute, to go to bed on time and get proper rest. This night's sleep was short and poor and shamelessly included a nightmare too. Arrived late to the surgery lecture and noticed promptly that I had over-dressed for the day... the weather became lovely and even reached 24 degrees... Managed to cover a couple of lectures in preventive medicine in between classes, but still have more than 30 to go before the pre-final exam that's coming up on Tuesday next week. Sooo that's gonna be my weekend right there.

Photo from yesterday after my 10 minute home-workout with Dennis as my PT #datPT


No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: