17.11.11

Observation

I was (becoming) late for the chemistry seminar but desired a toilet visit, so outside the library there's only one out of three toilets that has a hook to hang stuff on, exactly, so I'm very much thinking about that specific door to the toilet. Next up, the entire ladies room appears quiet and empty and I simply pull the door open, to encounter that poor girl sitting there. Though she was smiling and said it's okay. I sorrysorrysorry ran out of there.

And.

I just wanted to blow my nose before I went out of the changing room (into the gym), so next up, the entire ladies room appears quiet and empty and I simply pull the door open, to encounter yet a girl sitting down, smiling "it's okay".

Claustrofobic girl, girl that forgets, girl that likes company, weak door, strong me, Hungary?
Is this enough to draw a conclusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: