20.4.19

Commenting 20 confessions from 2013

I stumbled upon this list of "20 confessions" from 2013 that I thought would be fun to go through and comment on the way, to see my own reaction and to see if anything has changed.

- I'm shy unless I'm in a good mood - Still true. Even truer since I returned back to normal life vs. uni life.
- I have excel files with statistics on parameters in my life such as milk consumption, menstrual cycle ... etc. - WTF haha not anymore! I'm tempted though xD and I stopped drinking milk (except in coffee) after I measured my cholesterol levels... which are normal now.
- I only scored 100% on a test once in my life. It was in high school at math (Matte A) haha... - LOL I don't remember this at ALL! Glad that I wrote it down, otherwise I'd say that I can't remember a single time that I scored 100%.
- I was in love with Orlando Bloom when I was 13 and fantasised about how I was his girlfriend - Followed him on instagram recently...
- I think that I can't focus on one single thing for more than 15 minutes --15 minutes!? I'm down at what, 5 minutes now?
- 9/10 times I can't spell "exercise" without looking it up - Gotcha back Maria, exercised this one.
- I get anxious if I don't carry some sort of pocket mirror - Not anymore! Confidence? Two weeks ago though, I randomly met someone I didn't talk to in years, then when I got inside the elevator at home I saw that I had black pepper between my teeth. I wished I was still addicted to a pocket mirror.
- I like One Direction and play their Top 50 songs on YouTube sometimes - This one must have been a phase 
- I can't bitch. I would never win a battle hahaa - Hmm na I would lose big time.
- I love myself more than anything else --Still love myself a lot, but there are so many things and people that I also love...
- I have the general attitude that I can get any guy that I want, so if a cute guy is actually not interested I get awkwardly, internally confused and disappointed EVEN THOUGH I have a boyfriend just because the behaviour interferes with my exaggerated ego - WTF Maria xD
- I want to be a vegetarian but I'm allergic to both fish egg and nuts so it's a hopeless case... - I've implemented a tiny bit of veganism but yeah this really is a hopeless case
- I have been the slowest eater my whole life. I had to sit alone and eat in both kindergarden and early primary school because there was no point to wait for me to finish my food - on my last job (family medicine) in Stockholm I sat alone for 5 minutes almost every day finishing my food, making the first patient after lunch wait for me... oh god...
- I only use free foundation samples because I don't want to buy one since I don't want to start using foundation (??) - Girl, you got two foundations now, one for summer and one for winter. But you never covered your face with foundation, just spot concealing on bad days.
- One of my essential skin care products is scotch tape - My skin isn't as dry right now, but still quite true, I have scotch tape in my make up bags.
- I played almost exclusively with boys until I was 11 - today 80% of my friends are women
- If I have to throw away food I place it in the center of a huge bush when nobody sees so that some animal can eat it - aahh good habit. Will pick it up again if I live at an appropriate place (nearby a bush)
- I easily cry - a bit better today but still true
- I can leave worn clothes in piles on the floor for several days - No, NO.
- For many years, until two months ago, I set my clocks appx. 15 minutes ahead to help me arrive to places on time - NOOOOO hahaha how!? Why would anyone do this to themselves!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: