8.12.15

Flash vs no flash

My goodness, at last some time to stop by here. Finished teaching for this semester and now free to start my thesis writing and study for the upcoming neurology exam. My gym card expired today so I've taken this as an excuse to stay at home the whole day heheh... would almost be a waste of money to buy a new month of membership since we are going to Sweden tomorrow for a couple of days..!

Took some progress photos today though, without flash for once. How big isn't the difference! Took one with flash too just to compare.

By the way, when fitness profiles on instagram film their exercises... the caption says "last exercise, last set, last reps" etc... Is it really more convenient to film at this point of the workout or is it an excuse to why the exercise isn't performed perfectly..? My curiosity has started to bother me! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: