22.7.15

Badyaga

Hiyaa. Went on a 8 km run today which failed completely. What is a stitch really, and is it coming straight from hell? ("håll") Running was impossible and I had to set for a power walk. Felt pretty nice anyways. My mom surprised me by meeting me about halfway home so I got some company too.

I started this skin treatment now with spongila powder... Basically you're mixing powdered freshwater sponge with some oil and rub it onto your skin. Small micro fragments/needles get stuck and the body tries to repel them, so the circulation increases locally. Some needles stay so eventually the epithelium comes off. Cool no!? Stings a bit and I was very red for a few hours.. but two days later I already like the result. Ancient Russian trick here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: