9.8.13

Bring it back

I love reading my old blog! I was too funny... And it's very interesting to discover my influences in retrospect. I can clearly distinguish themes that were significant to my mind at that time. It's fun to be reminded of what I used to think about back then... obviously way too much.

Yeah, I do read old blog posts now and then and I read so many that I almost feel like a stalker of myself... anyways, amongst all those posts and I found another list now, which I'm going to re-answer. Hope you like these, haha.

Current obsession?
- Wow.. currently no strong obsession. I feel empty inside.

What are you wearing right now?
- Just leggings.. well panties too.

What was the last thing you watched on TV?
- Two episodes of Dexter that I've already seen, just to enjoy the company of my parents. Although they fell asleep...

Do you take naps?
- Sometimes in the car if my dad is driving... otherwise I try to avoid napping so that I can easily fall asleep during the night. If I'm up for an allnighter I usually take a nap or two.

Who was the last person that you hugged?
- My mom or my dad. A lot of answers containing my parents here since I'm at the country side with them :D


What are the most beautiful words that you know of?
- "Я тебя люблю" = I love you, in Russian. What, do you know words that are more beautiful than these?

What was the last thing you bought?
- A bikini! Green-ish, found no nice red one... I ordered it online and now I wish it would arrive so I can try and see if it fits me!!?

What kind of music do you currently listen to?
- None/what others listen to around me/YouTube = I don't really listen to music :S

Favourite weather?
- 24 degrees Celcius, sun, sky-mist and a tiny bit of warm wind.

Main emotions at current?
- Sleepy, hungry, blissful, in love, paranoid.

What are your best life-tools?
- I live in the moment. I constantly think about and appreciate all the good and beautiful that I have around me. Family, friends, health, nature, peace... I try to take nothing for granted and cherish what is here for me at present. It's a mindset which makes me feel happy and fortunate about myself.
- I can easily put things behind me so that they don't affect my mood negatively. Especially if I'm struggling with something which I really can't change or affect. I have a healthy way of dealing with these thing and I can move on without worrying.

Favourite travel destination?
- Paris! But my favourite TRIP was to Barcelona :D (pic from Paris)


Mention a couple of things that you can not live without?
- Mhmm "can not", would be love and exercise. I would probally survive without it but...

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
- A pillow, a fruity drink with crushed ice, a gun, jk not a gun.

If you were transformed into a famous person of the opposite sex, who would it be?
- Dr. Grant. Jk I have no idea.

If you could go anywhere for an hour, to where would it be?
- Provided that I'd be allowed to return in the same shape and condition as when I left, I'd like to go to the most nearby planet which is inhabited by some sort of intelligent species.

Who would you like to get stuck in an elevator with?
- Dennis =)

Favourite smell?
- The sea breeze right outside the door here. I like the smell of pineapple too!

If you had a time machine, what decade would you visit?
- How about 2220; more than 100 years after my death but still (maybe) not so different from today that I'd feel sick about it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were saying: